Pages

Friday 1 October 2010

New WIP!

Yesterday I started a new project. I know, I know, my old story 'Daughter of the moon' has been shoved into the cupboard for now, but I can always go back to it, right?

Ok, my new WIP is called [working title] Elemental.

I have a good feeling about this one, and the characters have individual personalitys, which I think is a good place to start.

Also, the words keep flowing! [which is alllwwwaayysss good!] Yesterday I wrote 2,500 odd words, which is verry good for lazy old me.

Now, if you'd excuse me, and need to get back to it....

How are your WIP's going? ;-)

<3 hugs and kisses <3
Katharine xxx

5 comments:

  1. I love the happy feeling that comes with new WIPs. ;P They're so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I wish that I could pump out 2,500 today! That would be wonderful. Very impressive. It's always great when things flow. It's a good sign that you are on the right track. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right? New stories are so much fun, the freedom that comes with a fresh idea, a new start.... then it all goes terribly wrong.... ;)

    Yay! Thanks Jennie! Whenever I get a new idea I write like a maniac for a few days, then I slowly stop writing as much until I don't write at all... :O

    Your blogs awesssooommeee to!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sam! I just checked out your blog, and have come to the conclusion that you are made of pure awesomeness, no, seriously. You are freakin awesome!!!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. -grins- Thanks. :P -blushes-

    ReplyDelete