Pages

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Nanowrimo and my constant laziness

Sorry for the lack of posts recently-I just haven't found the time recently. It still remains a mystery of why teachers set mountains of homework due in the day before half term starts... Is it just me, or is that kinda dumb?
Anyways, onto the subject of Nanowrimo, and me feeling totally and utterly unprepared. Me- the laziest writer in the world- write 50,000 words in what, 30 days?!?!
I don't even have a solid plot for my, uh, 'novel'. SOS! I have two charchters, a setting and a blurry cufumble of a story... oh- I've drawn them if that helps? No? *sigh* ok then...
Well, I'll keep you posted on my Nanowrimo novel throughout November. I bet that I will not finish it becasue, knowing me, I have laziness in my eyesss I tell you! I haven't written anything this week or done any homework or practised the flute or piano!
What I have done though is.... get a hair cut [so I can feel like a new, not-so-lazy person for the remainder of this year] got winter boots [I think they're too small -sob- Mum said it'd be pointless getting bigger ones because, well, they'd be too big!] and collected my sketchbook from the post office [which I am too scared to use unless I destroy it with my awful pictures!]
Yeah, so this is me at the moment! Lazy old me...

lazy bear hugs,
Katharine xxx

4 comments:

  1. I'm using November to finish my current WIP but I do want to do Nano at some point. Even if it would be without a story idea! *lol* Just start writing and see where it leads?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coolio! Yeah, I tend to wing it when I need to so -deep breath- here I go... Thanks!
    Hope you finish your WIP! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, i was reading your "about me", and crap, you sound just like me...heheeh, but i wouldnt call you crazy or a writer, i call ppl like us dreamers....but most writers are dreamers, and crazy....thanks for following my blog (yay, i was starting to get discouraged, lol) tc

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, maybe were soul twins or what have ya :P I'm a dreamer- and proud of it! xxx
    No probs, your blogs really cool! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete