Pages

Friday 8 October 2010

Randoms!

Howdy! Well, first things first, this year for the first time ever [oh my!] I'm taking part in the Nanowrimo, and boy, am I nervous. You see, I write loads and all, but I've never actually finished a full novel, so this is a big step for me! Does anyone have any tips on how to keep on going till the actually hit that golden finish line? Thanks!



Also, yesterday I got out The Hunger Games from the libary. [yeah, I only just realised how awesome it is ;-)] So far, so amazing! Such a great book! I might review it [or ramble madly about it] when I've finshed it. [mwhahahah]



Are any of you fans of anime movies? If you haven't watched any, then, seriously, you are missing out. Yesterday I watched Whisper Of The Heart and, [dare I say it?] it out ranks Juno, becoming my favourite movie of the month. Or year.... or century....



In other new, on Wednesday, my very kind [very, very patient] besto friendo taught me how to ride a bike.



All I can say is, wow. How on earth did I manage to miss out on that all these years?

Now I want a bike or my own.


A turquoise one.



Like this!





Yeah, I've got no chance.




















Hugs and kisses,

Katharine <3 xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment