Pages

Sunday 10 October 2010

Music saves my soul.

Well, what can I say? I think music is a big part of every writers life; it stops the place you're writing in from being big, hollow, lonely. It takes some of the loneliness away from this strange, solitary hobby.

Yes, I am talking about writing.


I've put together many a playlist for my storys, and its bizarre when I go back and listen to one! Boy, so many memorys from a story I once imagined....




Sorry, I'm rambling again, aren't I?


Hey ho- you don't have to read this if ya don't want to!




I tend to judge a person on the music they listen to, if they listen to the kind of music I do, then I like them better at first?!? [if that makes any sense!]


Hmmm.... I love all [well, I think I do, but I haven't listen to all bands!] indie music, you know, like Regina Spektor [I'm freakin in love with her music!!!] Belle and Sebastion, She and Him, The Waterboys, The Beatles [well, what can I say? ;-)] and about a trillion other bands I won't bore you with!




What kind of music do you listen to? [don't worry- I won't judge you! (wait, why would any of you be worried about a little 12 year old thousands of miles away from you in rainy england?)]




I think its time for me to go now.....



Hugs and kisses,
Katharine xxx

7 comments:

  1. I adore Regina Spektor, ever since The Call on the Narnia soundtrack (hey, I'm a film music fan, can't help it! ;) )

    And yeah, music plays an important role in writing for me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Someone with good taste in music! She's totally awesoommmeee! [I drive every crazy at school and at home by singing her songs at the top of my voice! (I have an awfulll singing voice- so I can't say I blame them!)]
    I love her earlier songs better, I think... they just sound fresher to me, but, saying that....

    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regina Spektor is amazing. Just saying.
    My taste in music is weird. 3 Doors Down, The Band Perry, Adam Lambert -- it's a strange mix. (Hey, you said you didn't judge!)
    Also, randomly, your header is fantabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coolio! I'll have to check out those bands- they sound awesome dude!
    Haha,thanks, I kinda copied the idea off you's [ya know, you and Maggie (I think thats her name!)] Hope ya don't mind!

    I completly and utterly love your blog! Just saying! ;)

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I'm only just checking those out, but sounds great!

    And deffo keep singing ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I gave you an award on my blog. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wowowowowow!!!! Thank youu sooooo much Sam!!!! xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete