Pages

Monday 18 October 2010

An award! *squee*

Well, at the minute I'm kinda dancing crazily to she and him music, which, ya know is pretty weird, so please, please don't picture it.... right, sorry, I just had coke, and, well- you know- it puts me in a verryyy hypey moooodddd!!!! :P

Well, the really super UBER awesome [my highest praise -nods seriously-] Sam [howdyyy!!!!] from One Sparkling Star has given/ passed on an award to me! Yeah, that explains the c-c-crazzzyyy dancing folks! Firstly, thank you sooooo much! And secondly, um, I have no idea what to do next, but I'll follow the great Sam's example. {-puts on brave face and prepares to march into battle-} Yay!


Sooo, I'm assuming I need to answer the question.... of life or death.... dun, dun DUUUNNN!!!

If I had the chance to go back and change one thing in my life, would I and what would it be?

Um, well..... I suppoossseee there are a few things, but whatcha know, is that my plane leaving?


.......... ok then..... *sigh* I'll tell ya....


Well, theres the boy [obviously], the writing and the summer hols, when I wasted soo much time sleeping. Of all things to do on the other side of the world......


I'll start with writing.... well, firstly I would've started writing stories, way, waaayyy earlier, cos, I mean- I could be sooo much better than I am now! Also, I wouldn't have written that stupid soppy poem that some how managed to scrape 1st place because it was read out in assembly.


Let me tell you, it was very, very [and I mean VERY] soppy. -winces-


I also wouldn't have flirted like, big time with that boy I sit next to.... I wouldn't have sat next to him in assembly's cos, now, well, now its just embarrasing.... like, BIG time. [he's completly in love with Milo, annddd he's an immature jerk. Lol. O_o]


And when I had the once in the lifetime chance to go to Australia, I wouldn't have slept in every. Single. Day. Man, what was I thinking?


And most of all..... I would not have sang at the top of my voice yesterday in form. Ouch, nasty....


Yeah, they're all kinda tiny, but I betcha I'll have many, many more embarrasing moments coming up in my teeny teen life. Woopdydoo. ;-)


Okay, 5 people to give the award to.....


Some Screaming Fan Girl because I totally looovvee her blog and her clever way of saying even the most simple of things....


Broken Angel because her rants on life and other stuff always make me smile. And, she seems kinda glum at the mo. :)


Wribe because her writing advice is so superdooperly awesome dude!


Steph Bowe because quiet frankly shes awesome dude. 16 with a published book? Bravoo!!!


Aahnicole because she's so honest plus she always takes the time to write a poem for the end of every post.


They're uber awesome dude!



Thats all from me for now!


Hugs and kisses


Katharine xxxx


2 comments:

  1. Awww thanks for the award!! :3 *hugs* I'm glad you like my blog!
    I'm gonna read yours now 'cause it looks really interesting!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaaaah! Thank you soooooo much for the award!!! I'm so happpy! I squealed! XD Thanks again! XD <3

    ReplyDelete