Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Weekly Sketch

Well howdy there folks! As you know, I'm not very good at blogging consitantly- so I've decided to start a little weekly thing that I must do....





ON PAIN OF DEATH!






The weekly sketch is born!



I love being creative and drawing, but the thing is I'm not actually very good at it- so hopefully if I draw a bit every week I'll improve! Yay!






So, heres my first little sketch to kick things off- two lil gals from the story I'm working on at the moment- Cherry and Leah!






(Sorry bout the light... its all dark here!) Well, I hope ma pics weren't to tramatisngly bad for you to look at!






Also, sorry about the awful swirly writing- it failed... I wish I could write in really fancy font like... Man, my font switch isnt working! :(



Coming soon- a certain lil albino dude from my story.... by the name of Odd.






Cheerio!






:) xx <3

2 comments:

  1. Hey, your art's pretty good. I have a friend who's a little younger than you, and she loves to draw. I don't have the heart to tell her that her people suck and just the sceneries and backgrounds are nice, but whatever. My point was, your people are good.
    Thanks for the comment there on my blog. I didn't see it till now. I haven't been online since that post, lol.
    Anyway, you should draw more, and I'm sure your art will improve even more. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thank you xx I hope your feeling better! I read on your blog that your a bit poorly- get well soon! x

    ReplyDelete