Pages

Friday 15 April 2011

Easter Project

Howdy y'all! Me n' my best bud have decided to do a weird kinda easter project where we write a story in our time off school (cos otherwise we're gonna get booorreddd!) so heres a few pics from we heart it about my main character....





I wish I had a skateboard! It'd just be so awesome.... but I'd never know how to ride it properly!












Well, my main charaters a tomboy, awesome girl who's not afraid to speak her mind. She's the kind of person I wish I could be if I had a little more confidence! :)) She's rocking dude!



Do any of you wanna take part in the Easter Project? Hey- we could make it a thing. *nods knowledgbly*



*blinks* thats not how you spell knowledgebly, is it? *sigh*



:) xx <3


2 comments:

  1. Hey, yes, I`ll totally write a story too. "It`s gonna be a thing" (That`s from How I Met Your Mother, do you watch that??? Barney always says it...)
    In fact, I just had an awesome idea (at least I thought it was awesome) for a lesbian crime story....perfect chance to write it down!
    I read this book of my friend`s that was about this lesbian who was killing people to get revenge...the name escapes me, but it was absolutely gripping. My story won`t be about revenge, and it`ll be completely different, though. The thing is, when I read books, like, about women committing horrific acts, it really creeps me out. I guess it`s because of our sexist society: Women are made out to be gentle and sweet, while men are the animals....when in truth, we can all be animals....okay, totally getting off topic...maybe I should erase this comment...what the hell. What`s your story about?
    yes, I always wanted to ride a skate board too...oh well. Btw, is that you?
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoooohh! Coolio dude! It sounds great! Our society is very sexist- I know millions of girls who are the evil animals out to get you, and tonnssss of boys who are sweet and gentle!!!! >.<
    I'm not sure yet, probs bout a skateboarding girl who's little sisters murdered, so she runs away or somethin... Meh, I dunno- I'll muddle through it as I go along!
    Hahaha, no, its not me in the pic! I wish I was that pretty though dude! I got the pics from we heart it- this totally rocking site! You should totally check it out!!!!
    :) xx <3

    ReplyDelete