Pages

Sunday 17 April 2011

Vacummed up by a dog...





Is what happened to our chicken nuggets! You see, I've just came back from an AWESOME sleepover, nwhere we spent half an hour preparing a gorgeous picninc, we went down to the park and KABOOM! This massive black labrodour came snuffling over to us and gobbled up our chicken nuggets in 2 seconds flat! And my sandwhich! I was very upset.... :D The owner just couldnt control him XD


We had this awesome waterfight too, you're never to old to go down in the freezing cold, pull put a tiny water gun and go PEW PEW PEWWWW!!!!! Dudes, its amazziinngg!!!! We got drenched and I was so. Cold. My socks are all soggy!


Oooh, heres some more inspirationallll photos!








Ahhhh, I love we heart it!


Suummer is the most gorgeous time of year I think, because its so hot alll the time and you can play water fighting and dash about in forests and parks, climbing tree's and squirting ice cold water everywhere! I love doing cartwheels at the park, though I need to focus on getting my legs straight up..... :') Woow! I love the sounds of birds! Ahhh.....


:) xx <3

1 comment:

  1. lol, I like winter best, but summer is also nice. Especially when your friends live close by, and you can all go to the beach and be stupid together....sniff, I miss my friends!!! Oh, and what a stupid dog. and people wonder why I`m a cat person. Take care

    ReplyDelete