Pages

Friday 15 April 2011

Hedgehogs, strawberrys and little sketches soon to come

Today was rather borning, but at least its the holidays! We had to go to school this morning, and have our first lesson ( poinnntlllesss!!!) and then had a boring litugy which daydreamed through, went back to school..... and ATE SWEETS!!!!! Whooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!





Im watching doctor who at the minute (retro style!) with my little puppy yawning away!






Have I ever mention that I adore hedgehogs? Because I love them! Wouldn't it be cool if you had hair like a hedgehogs? All puffy and spiky!!!!


I thought I'd do a little post about clothes and stuff and things I like sooooo..... here goes!










I WANT THESE WELLIES! These would defiantly stop people in their tracks- their so uniquely amazing! And they have hedgehogs on them! Yey! =D
















Now this is a rockin top... AWESOME DUDE!!! Plus, in the summer it'll reppeeelll the heat! Yay!




















I <3 this hoodie! Its totally awesome and unique... and pricy! It'd go with anything!!! :D
























Isn't this just the cutest top? With some jeans.... ultra cool!




Their the kinda things I like! :DD


Aw.... he's the last of the darleks :( Doctor who is over, I must go! So much darkness... order me to die.. :'(


Sketchs soon to come!




:) xx <3









2 comments:

  1. hahahaha, I loved the Dinosaur one. I want it too!!!! take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its totally cutteeee!!!!! :DDDDDD You to dude!!!!

    ReplyDelete