Pages

Monday 28 March 2011

Spring!

Howdy there folks! I would say sorry, but its still March- right? ;) Well..... ITS SPRING!!!!!!!* Thank goodness, after this long, long winter I can finally put away the heavy sweaters and wear SLEEVESS TOPS!!!! :DDDD Man, i've had two winters this year, because last summer I went to Aussie land, and though it was radical, it was winter.... then I had the, er, gorgeous UK winter to look forward to... BLEEUGHH! >.< But today, it was actually hot- thus, I am in a good mood! Also, today me and my family bunked off school and went camping in a forest! Yay! I climbed this really tall tree and yeah, I got stuck and half fell out of it- but I dont care because the ground was covered in lovely moss and brambles! And it was sunny! Did I mention? Huh, and I nearly got squashed by a train =D Alls well ends well! ] Oooh, I read a book that you should totally read- its called 'Eyes Like Stars' and its rockin dude!(s!) *But spring, don't think your getting away scot free- because even though I'm fed up of winter- he never stole an hour from me? Did he? *glowers* Head down and reflect. Byee!!!! :) xx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment