Pages

Saturday 9 July 2011

Well, this year we've learnt something...

That I'm a bad blogger!!!! And that feta and tomato bread is the best thing in the world.... Yeah, but I'm sorry bout, er, not blogging since.... april...
But things have been really, really, really buisy, and kinda scary.... well they're were exams on and stuff (schools nearly over!) and since the last post one of my friends got really seriously ill (brain surgery ill) and nearly died... yeh, so I've been pretty busy... But now she's well on the road to recovery and she's alive and I feel incredibly lucky- her being better is all that matters. :)



Well, yeh.



On a lighter note my puppy's eating a teletubby toy right next to me! Huh...



Promise to blog-.... Ah, I better not promise the same thing again... ;)



love

Kat xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment