Pages

Saturday 9 July 2011

10 awesome things to make this summer!

Yeah, so this is basically a list of things I wanna make this summer which I though were cool so I thought I'd share... teehee xoxox

1. Make a starburst wrapper bracelet!

2. Make a smoothie!

3. Then a milkshake! You've already had your five a day!

4. A den outside out of sheets!

5. Friendship bracelets! A ton of them!

6. Puppets and a puppet theartre!

7. A band and write some cool songs, record them and burn them onto CD's!

8. T-shirts you've designed yourself!

9. A driftwood shell mobile!

10. An obsticle course- ivite some friends over and pew each other with water guns while hopping over flower pots!

Ahhh.... two weeks to go and then THE SUMMER! Whooh!! Its weird to think that this time last year I was counting down the days till I went to Hong Kong, Australia and Thailand...
Has it really been a year?

love,
Katharine xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment