Pages

Tuesday 19 July 2011

School imageryyyy

Today was my last day of year eight before the summer holidays, and I really can't believe its gone so fast!


Man, my life is speeding away! It's seems so dumb, but I never do anything all that different, I've never been bad or naughty.... if I looked at myself without knowing me, I'd be like 'boring geek'. Seriously dudes, I've never done one bad thing at school in my life.



Huh, kinda boring...



On my 13th birthday I told myself I was going to make the most of this year you know- everyday you get older, before long your life is gone. And well, whats the point of living if you dont do anything?!?


I dunno, my 14th birthday is in a few months, so mabye one day I'll have a proper teen-y day, ya'know and be BAD!



Ha.... me, bad...




Yeah! Wouldn't it be cool if just for one day you could completly change you image? Right- normally at school this is me- no makeup, perfect uniform, shy, uncertain, kinda wacko, geek-y, long lose hair-i-cant-be-bothered-doing-anything-with.

If i had one day of a new image then I would cut off my hair and make it dead short and spiky, dye it red green and blue, pile on a ton of masacra and eyeliner, stripy knee lenght socks (yeh!) , messy uniform, diddy tie, wild and whoohooo and I'd do no work and pull a fire alarm of two and- HAHAHAHAHA- just for the sake of it flirt with a boy or to. xD man that'd be so fun! Oh yeh, and set lose tons of mice and spiders and lizards in all the staffrooms!



Whoooh, maybe one day...



Um, yeah, sorry kinda wacko post but :P



love


Kat xoxox

1 comment:

  1. lol, I'm also dying to do crazy stuff. I'm not exactly a "good girl", but I'm not very bad either...BUT I am thinking of dying my hair...probably next year when I get my braces off and don't look like such a nerd...haha
    Lol, I hope we both get to be bad sometime
    take care

    ReplyDelete