Pages

Tuesday 21 September 2010

Juno


My favourite movie at the moment is Juno. I've watched it four times at sleepovers [although the first time I watched it I screeched because I thought the adopted dad was asking juno out on a date... :/ Yeah, I wasn't really paying much attention that first time!]

I just love the characters [especially Juno!] and although I'm not a teen [yet! 79 days!!!! :O] I think that it sucsessfully portrays teen life, and the route that some teens choose to take.

And I love it because its hilarious, indie, bittersweet and C-O-O-L.
And it has a hamburger phone in....


Is is just me or does anyone else REALLY want that phone?


Also, the sound track is AWESOME. I have it on repeat in my bedroom every single day. [it drives my parents looopy!] Fav song? Tree hugger! And Vampire! Totally awesome dude!

Who else loves Juno's room?

Final verdict from a not quite teen girl?
***** [and thats not a swear word! :P] Five stars, I think its the best movie ever, and its complety different to most of the things on the teenage market at the moment. [need I even need to mention the 'T' word?]


Randoms:


  • Me and my best friend [Milo!] attempted to make scones today! Errr.... they tasted kinda foul. [shhhh... but I almost threw up!]

  • We have a half day tomorrow! Yaaaaay! Three lessons instead of the usual five!


<3>

Katharine xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment