Pages

Friday 10 September 2010

Hello all!

Welcome to the Velvet Owl, my square inch in the blogging world. [I'm so excited to begin this thing!!!] I'm an author [hahaha, what a joke! Katharine- I think you mean a wannabe author!]Well, I've finished one novel [before you ask- its dreadful! Complete rubbish if I've ever seen it!]
Also, I'm young. Verrry young, kinda. I'm twelve years, nine months and ten days [ecetra!!!] old, and- like many- I aspire to become a published author. [somedaaay over the raainbow] Pretty unlikely, ay?
Yeah, I thought so. Yet I still refuse to be disheartened. This blog will be a reminder to be to get off my lazy backside and do some writing.
I have a confession kind reader.... I haven't written any of my WIP in over a month, just short of 20,000 words.
More on that book later!
Well, this is a little piece of me, my hopes, desires, dreams. Like a diary- but cooler.
I hope you enjoy and comment if you a) like my blog and journey b) find it BORINGG!!!! c) absolutely hate it.
Or for any other reason- even if you just wanna say 'hey dude!'

So, adios for now- but I will be back... [Mwhahahahahaha]

<3 Hugs and kisses <3
Katharine x

5 comments:

  1. I'm happy to be your first comment and your first follower.

    Keep up with the blog even semi-consistently, and occasionally chat up other bloggers and you'll expand your network of followers quickly :)

    Get back to that WIP. It isn't going to write itself :p

    Brad Jaeger
    www.brad-jaeger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm happy to meet you! [Well, talk to you kinda using comments! :P]
    Yeh... I'm really lazy!I seriously need to write some more, my characters are cursing me! [arrrrrhhh!!!]

    Thanks for the tips, and for following me! [wow, is it just me or does that sound ultra creepy?]

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Third comment and second follower!

    Thanks for following my blog, I thought I should return the favor. And you seem very cool, for your age. I love how you count the days. xD

    Let's be friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Yets be friends inddeeedd! You're wickedly cool to! xD Looovvveee your blog- its soooo awesome!

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait- should it be 'to' or 'too'? Hmmmm..... :D

    ReplyDelete