Pages

Thursday 23 December 2010

Wow- long time no see!

Um, well... hiya! I'm back again! [not that you've probably missed my blabbering though!] If you care about this bloggy thing then sorry for not writing for, urm, a month and a half.
-blushes the brightest beetroot red ever seen- and I mean EVER!-
Please- no- don't through that mouldy old carrot at me! (do carrots even get mouldy? o.O) I have some excuses.....
Well, no. 1: I'm a school kid and my stupid school has introduced millons of 'Assess Pupils Progress' homeworks and tests, so I had a gazillion of them to do. Grrrrrr!
No. 2: I was verrry embarrased..... I epically failed at Nanowrimo.... :'( I mean- if I had applied myself I bet I could've done it (yes sir, really sir!) But with the dumb A.P.P's I started a week late, and in the end I only wrote for a week. I wrote 14,000 words though!
Yeah, I failed. Epically.
No. 3: It was my birthday on the 9th! ^.^ Now I'm thirteen- but I certainly don't feel like a teen! Teehee, when I was diddy I thought anyone older than nine was an ANCIENT old lady! Um, I'm an 'old lady' then.... :D

Hmmm, I just read ma reasons through, and they seem kinda lame....
- hands christmas cookies over grudgingly -
Christmas spirit? Goodwill? :B

Ohhhh, if anyones interested I've joined Inkpop! My sucky nano 'novel' is posted if you curious as to how atrociously bad my use of the english language is....
http://inkpop.com/projects/84199/shattered/ (if that doesn't work, my username is 'Katkin'!!!!)

I promise I will write back soon!!!!

Merry Christmas!
Katharine :) xx <3

2 comments:

  1. yes, thank you for finally posting!! every so often i come here to see if youve finally shown some sign of life!!
    umm, carrots get mouldy, lol. and happy belated birthday!!
    hmmm, cookies...did i take my cookies out of the oven....yes, yes i did...and they were also an epic failure. they taste good but look like crap. just my luck. usually they come out so nicely.
    well, take care, Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw man, i don't think rudolph will like ma carrots then.... :D
    i din't have time to make cookies this year (noooooooo!!!!!!) cos I'm the only kid in ma family who can 'wrap' pressies, so I've been wrapping them for ma diidy little cousins!
    You take care to! Merrrrryy Chrimmbbo!!!! Hope you have an AWESOME day!!!!
    :) xx <3

    ReplyDelete