Pages

Friday 31 December 2010

Happy New Year!



Um, well... wow. Here in the UK its been 2011 for 43 odd minutes now, and blimey- its feels so strange!
But, I just wanted to wish everyone of you a really, really, very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Today is the start of a new decade, a new adventure for all of us... I hope in the new year you'll all be happy, content- get the book deal you've always wanted, have many happy/ amazing/ funny moments that you'll remember forever, find that perfect story idea/spark of inspiration, love and live life and everyone in it- and take life full on- because you only live once, so you know what I say? GO AND BE ALIVE DUDE!

2010 hasn't been all to shabby- but there's been the highs, the lows, bits when I was scared, sad, happy, alive- and I wouldn't take back any of those moments. Every mistake I made last year I'm more than happy to learn from and I hope it'll make me a better person in whole.
Last year I think I grew a lot as an aspiring author- I wrote 80,000 words of rubbish in my plotless story- Another Life, then another 10's of thousands in story begings where I tried out different mediums of writing.
Also in 2010, I:

1. Learnt how to ride a bike
2.Visited Austraia, Hong Kong, Thailand and places from my wildest dreams
3. Went in for a dance exam I was NO WHERE NEAR ready for
4. Had my first crush
5. Wrote nearly every lunch at school for a solid two months

Wow, there's countless more moments of 2010 that I'd love to note, but those were the first that came to mind.

For 2011 I only really have two serious 'resoulutions' (but I do believe that if you want to achieve something, never mind waiting for the new year- do it now and go for it!) But never the less, here are my two 'wanting to do's'...

1. Write a novel, stick to it, make it shine and ENJOY the freedom of writing.

2. Get out more, go for more walks, make new friends- spend less time cooped up in my room!


Well, enough from me- I wish you all the very best- have the most fabulous, amazing, awesome, fantastical, brilliant, super duper, stunning, magic year ever.

HAPPY 2011 DUDES!!!!


festive hugs and love from
Katharine xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Wish you the same Katherine. but, ummm....you only got your first crush this year?? wow, ive been having crushes as long as i can remember...lol. I forgot to put up resolutions on my blog...i think ill have to do that this week. id do it now except my brother wants the pc. take care
    ps, wow, awesome that you went to all those places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. teehee, yeah, well it was my first serious crush if ya know what I mean....
    Yeah, I wish you the best for the new year!

    :) xx <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, crushing on a hottie? Or are they just sweet? I haven't had a crush in years~ ;P The guys at my school are total douches...(excuse my language :3) I have a friend (actually, I think they're two...) Ok, so I have two friends, who have a different crush every month. It's hilarious how obsessed they become, but when you bring it up a few months later, they start gagging.

    @little broken heart Every blog I seem to visit, you always seem to be the first comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teehee, yeah, he was just sweet xxx
    Ha, I have a friend who has a rota of guys who she crushes on all at once... (not a nice mental image!!) Some of them are, like, two or three years older than her! She goes out with a new dude every week xx She is awesome though!!!!!

    :) xx <3

    ReplyDelete