Pages

Wednesday 12 October 2011

I'm not even gonna mention it... you know... THE THING...

So hey! Hi! Howdy doody there! You look awesome today dude! Love the hair! :D
I'm not gonna mention it, you know the thing? The thing of me being LAZY? xx
Well.... my life since the last thing-

  • I've finally got a semi-social life! :P Teehee you heard me right, I'm going out with big groups of friends, going to town with ma mates, going to the park, I've joined youth club, DofE and people at school are BEGINING TO TALK TO ME! Yay, I'm a happy little dumplin!
  • I've quit Ballet after nine years! Yay! I've hated it for soooo long....
  • Me and ma best bud Milo are going to be a two headed turnip for Halloween!!!
  • Its my birthday in two months! (wow, its been like a year since I began this blog.... about twenty posts... SORRY!!!)
  • I made green cake at the weekend!
  • My dogs all grown up! We might get her to have a litter of border collie pups!
  • I'm getting a TON of homework at the minute... (groan) since after Christmas were doing some GCSE's in Science and Maths... >.<
  • I've decided to begin writing again! I haven't written a single story for a whole year!
  • Its my mums birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!! <3
So guys, what have you been up to since we last spoke? *cough cough sorry cough*

love from
Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment